INSAVALOR – platform PROVADEMSE
66 boulevard Niels Bohr, 69603 Villeurbanne
(+33)4 72 43 83 86
INSAVALOR is the subsidiary of INSA Lyon for R&D, valorisation and professional training. As an active supporter of research at INSA Lyon, INSAVALOR promotes relationships between laboratories and companies seeking technology solutions, skills and training for their innovative projects.
INSAVALOR is involved in LIFEproETV through its technological platform PROVADEMSE dedicated to the development of environmental technologies. PROVADEMSE facilitates the emergence and the development of innovative technical solutions for waste and effluent treatment and recovery scenarios by relying on solid competences in experimentation from TRL3 to TRL7.
Comprised of a highly qualified team (doctors, engineers and technicians) with a solid experience of 30 years, PROVADEMSE covers the whole technical process, from on-site sampling and proceeding to consulting and implementation on industrial scale. Our expertise allows us introducing precise solutions in the following areas:
- Waste and effluents characterization and management
- Environmental characterization
- Soil and sediment depollution
- Waste valorisation in new materials
- Waste valorisation in energetic resources
- Industrial and territorial ecology
- Multi-criteria assessment and validation of environmental technologies
PROVADEMSE is already involved in the deployment of the ETV programme through several actions:
- the participation of Jacques Méhu, Scientific Director of PROVADEMSE, as a member of the Expert Group of DGEnv in charge of ETV since 2013,
- the development of a SME support methodology for ETV (2016-2017) (www.verification-etv.fr) funded by the French Environmental Agency ADEME and encouraged by the Steering Committee of the European ETV pilot programme. This methodology has already been applied to accompany 2 French SME.
- the promotion of the ETV framework to accompany public collectivities for the renewal of their waste treatment and recovery plant including innovative technologies.
Name and Surname:
(+33)4 72 43 81 85, (+33)6 46 00 48 33
Institute for Ecology of
Industrial Areas, Katowice, Poland
|This project has received funding from the European Union’s LIFE Programme and is co-financed by the National Fund for Environmental Protection and Water Managment, Poland and the Ministry of Agriculture, Hungary|